-
May 18th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
It's a tie for me between Untitled at HOB Anaheim and 1945 at Soma.
-
May 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
#2
Inactive Member
If the solo tour counts, Road Kings.
-
May 18th, 2004, 11:48 AM
#3
Kematter
Guest
The Hangmen @ the last Dallas show. They did a
killer version of The Lords of the New Church's "Russian Roulette".
sorry... i mis-understood the question.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Moral Threat Motorsports ]</font>
-
May 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
#4
sickboy78
Guest
well, i've only seen 'em once and they opened up with mommy's litte monster. That was at Clutch Cargo's in Detroit, back in 2002. As far as an opening band, the hangmen were there and i thought they were quite cool.
-
May 18th, 2004, 09:40 PM
#5
Inactive Member
For me it has to be "Under My Thumb" in Leeds, England November '96 - best show I've ever been to.
If it's opening acts then it has to be seeing X at the Dennis Danell Benefit.
-
May 18th, 2004, 10:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Damn they just suck everywhere they go.
-
May 18th, 2004, 11:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I think it was that time in 88' or 87' when they did that thing at that club..... you know
-
May 18th, 2004, 11:28 PM
#8
Inactive Member
That thing at that club in 87?
Yeah man I was there. Great show
-
May 19th, 2004, 04:18 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
May 19th, 2004, 07:00 AM
#10
Inactive Member
hmmmm....thats a tough one. I wanted to see tiger Army open for them, but they sold out to quick.....I guess I'd have to go with the Hangmen.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks